Chastain Road Elementary School, in shared responsibility with families and the community, will focus on individual academic achievement, model responsible citizenship, develop critical thinking and life skills, and promote a desire for lifelong learning in a caring, safe, and technology-rich environment.
- Students are our first priority.
- The pursuit of excellence is essential.
- Learning and education are life-long processes.
- Our students must have equitable educational opportunities.
- Our students are unique and valuable.
- Our students can learn and contribute to society.
- Education is a shared responsibility.
- Education and critical thinking are the keys to success.
- The school provides a safe, caring learning environment for all students and staff.
- Cultural diversity promotes full development of the individual and society.
- The parent is a child's first teacher.
- Our school shapes tomorrow's workforce.
- The teaching environment must meet the learning needs of all children.
- Parents and teachers must partner to promote individual student success.